We are one of 90 professional pension schemes in Germany. In addition to the statutory pension insurance and civil servants’ pension, they are part of the “first pillar” of the German old-age insurance system. Our internal organization is regulated by our > statute (German), which the meeting of members of the Medical Association of Schleswig-Holstein issued in democratic self-administration.
The organs of our pension scheme are the supervisory board and the administrative board. Its members were elected by the meeting of members of the > Schleswig-Holstein Medical Association (German) on November 28, 2018. The term of office is five years.
The following members belong to the Supervisory board and the Administrative board:
- Dr. med. Dr. jur. Hans-Michael Steen (Eckernförde)
- Petra Struve (Hennstedt, Steinburg)
- Dr. med. Gisa Andresen (Husby)
- Karen Hartwig (Linau)
- Dr. med. Hans Irmer (Ahrensburg)
- Dr. med. Gert Sötje (Altenholz)
- Mark Weinhonig (Niebüll)
- Bertram Bartel (Kronshagen)
- Thomas Montag (Stockelsdorf)
- Dr. med. Jan Andresen, MBA (Neustadt / Holstein)
- Dr. med. Joachim Georgi (Waabs)
- Dr. med. Anna Christina Schulz-Du-Bois (Preetz)
- Dr. med. Frank Schubert (Kiel)
The board members carry out their work voluntarily. They take advise from an actuary who prepares an annual actuarial report for the pension scheme.
The members of our supervisory board. From the left: Petra Struve, Dr. Dr. Michael Steen, Dr. Gert Sötje, Mark Weinhonig, Dr. Gisa Andresen, Dr. Hans Irmer, Karen Hartwig.
Our managing director and the members of our administrative board. From the left: Harald Spiegel, Dr. Anna Christina Schulz-Du-Bois, Thomas Montag, Dr. Frank Schubert, Bertram Bartel, Dr. Jan Andresen. Not pictured is Dr. Joachim Georgi.